Reservations are highly recommended and can be secured online using the Table
Reservation widget below. We do hold a few tables for walk-ins and there are
close to 30 seats at the bar. All reservations require a deposit and/or table
minimum depending on the night and time. Deposits are always applied to the
final bill. All table reservations are for the indoor tables only.
– For smaller groups and couples, we have limited space available as first
come first serve seating.
– All table reservations require a deposit as well as a food and beverage minimum
– Table deposits and minimums may vary depending on size of party, and
time of or date
– All deposits, excluding tax and gratuity, are applied to the final
– Parties that cancel less than 24 hours or No-Show will lose their deposit.
– There is a two-hour table duration as well as minimum for our patio tables
at the discretion of management based on demand and availability.
– Wait time at the door may apply due to occupancy and future reservations.
– There may also be times Wednesday – Sunday that space may not be
available due to private or semi-private events.
We offer table experiences including Bottle Service and the Oracle Experience- a large format cocktail plasma presentation. You may reserve bottle service or
other large format cocktails by making a reservation online.
Mon: Closed to Public for Private Events
Tue: Closed to Public for Private Events
Wed: 4:00 PM – 12:00 AM
Thu: 4:00 PM – 2:00 AM
Fri: 4:00 PM – 2:00 AM
Sat: 4:00 PM – 3:00 AM
Sun: 4:00 PM – 12:00 AM
Groups of 15+
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will typically respond
back to you within a few hours. For night of, call us at 312.202.6060
For Semi-Private and Private Event inquiries, proceed to Group Events and submit
the Event Form.
No Outside Food and Beverages.
Our kitchen closes at 9:30pm on Wednesday – Saturday and at 8:30pm on Sunday.
Apogee offers a 35% industry discount with valid identification Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.