Reservations are highly recommended and can be secured online using the Table
Reservation widget below. We do hold a few tables for walk-ins and there are
close to 30 seats at the bar. All reservations require a deposit and/or table
minimum depending on the night and time. Deposits are always applied to the
final bill. All table reservations are for the indoor tables only.
– For smaller groups and couples, we have limited space available as first
come first serve seating.
– All table reservations require a deposit as well as a food and beverage minimum.
– Table deposits and minimums may vary depending on size of party, and
time of or date.
– All deposits, excluding tax and gratuity, are applied to the final
– Parties that cancel less than 24 hours or No-Show will lose their deposit.
– There is a two-hour table duration as well as minimum for our patio tables
at the discretion of management based on demand and availability.
– Wait time at the door may apply due to occupancy and future reservations.
– There may also be times Wednesday – Sunday that space may not be
available due to private or semi-private events.
We offer table experiences including Bottle Service and the Oracle Experience- a large format cocktail plasma presentation. You may reserve bottle service or
other large format cocktails by making a reservation online.
Mon: Closed to Public for Private Events
Tue: Closed to Public for Private Events
Wed: 4:00 PM – 12:00 AM
Thu: 4:00 PM – 2:00 AM
Fri: 4:00 PM – 2:00 AM
Sat: 2:00 PM – 3:00 AM
Sun: 2:00 PM – 12:00 AM
Groups of 15+
Please email us at email@example.com and our team will typically respond
back to you within a few hours. For night of, call us at 312.202.6060
For Semi-Private and Private Event inquiries, proceed to Group Events and submit
the Event Form.
No Outside Food and Beverages. No pets allowed. No smoking on the outdoor terrace.
Our kitchen closes at 9:30pm on Wednesday – Saturday and at 8:30pm on Sunday.
Apogee offers a 35% industry discount with valid identification Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.