Reservations are highly recommended and can be secured online. We do hold a few tables for walk-ins and there are close to 30 seats at the bar. All reservations require a deposit and/or table minimum depending on the night and time. All table reservations are for the indoor tables only.
- For smaller groups and couples, we have limited space available as first come first serve seating.
- Table reservations on Fridays and Saturdays after 7 pm require a minimum $400 deposit (beverage minimum)
- Table reservations on all other nights and times require a minimum $200 deposit (beverage minimum)
- Table deposits and minimums may vary depending on size of party and time of date
- All deposits, excluding tax and gratuity, are taken off of the final bill.
- Parties that cancel less than 24 hours or No-Show will lose their deposit.
- There is a two-hour table duration as well as minimum for our patio tables at the discretion of management.
- Wait time may apply due to occupancy and future reservations
- There may also be times Thursday – Sunday that space may not be available due to events
We offer table experiences including Bottle Service and the Oracle Experience- a large format cocktail plasma presentation. You may reserve bottle service or other large format cocktails by making a reservation online. Additionally, you may contact our VIP Coordinator, Nate Bowman. firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon: Closed to Public for Private Events
Tue: Closed to Public for Private Events
Wed: Closed to Public for Private Events
Thu: 4:00 PM – 2:00 AM
Fri: 4:00 PM – 2:00 AM
Sat: 2:00 PM – 3:00 AM
Sun: 2:00 PM – 2:00 AM
Groups of 15+
Please email us at email@example.com and our team will typically respond back to you within a few hours. During daytime hours, we can also take your reservations by calling 312.202.6060. For night of, email us at VIP@apogeelounge.com
No Outside Food and Beverages. Our kitchen closes at 9:30pm on Thursday – Saturday and at 8:30pm on Sunday.